NEW - Join our Sign Club!
Join our Sign Club and get a full baby/toddler/special needs sign language video library you can access online ($99 value), a private Facebook group, and email notices of upcoming events and meetups just for our group.
Baby Signs Parent/Educator Workshop
The Parent Workshop teaches everything you need to know to get started with the Baby Signs® Program. You will learn:
- the history and research behind the Baby Signs® Program
- the benefits for you and your baby when to begin signing with your baby
- effective ways to teach signs at home and what to expect as your baby transitions from signs to speech
- Learn 30+ Signs you can use with your baby/toddler
SIGN, SAY & PLAY CLASSES
- Learn and practice 6 mealtime beginning signs and how to use them with your baby. Handouts provided.
- Learn and practice 6 bed time signs and how to use them with your baby. Handouts provided.
Bath Time Signs
Learn and practice 6 bath time signs and how to use them with your baby or child, Handouts provided.
Getting Dressed Signs
- Learn and practice 6 getting dressed signs and how to use them with your baby or child, Handouts provided.
My Pets Signs
- Learn and practice pet signs and how to use them with your baby or child, Handouts provided.
At the Park Signs
Learn and practice 6 at the park signs and how to use them with your baby or child, Handouts provided.
MORE Sign, Say & Play Classes
These classes represent an extension of our Sign, Say & Play® classes and follow the familiar Sign, Say & Play® format with fun songs, games, and activities. These sessions introduce 36 additional signs. Parents also learn simple ways to support their baby's emotional development, tips drawn from Drs. Acredolo and Goodwyn's third parenting book, Baby Hearts: A Guide to Giving Your Child an Emotional Head Start.
ON THE GROW PROGRAM
On the Grow™ classes cover topics and ages well beyond the focus of our traditional signing agenda. On the Grow™ offers fun and exciting classes for parents and children (from birth to age 5) to enjoy together.
These short, 45-minute classes include parenting topics from Drs. Acredolo and Goodwyns' two other best-selling parenting books, Baby Hearts and Baby Minds. These interactive classes are based around fun, child-friendly themes while incorporating wonderful child development topics such as self-control and cooperation.